Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

Playing around with photoshop

-Changing Hair Colour



 Above is a photography I had previously taken, but wanted to further experiment with it, as my final piece will contain photography this was to practice with editing techniques. The photograph is quite a dramatic portrait putting the main focus on the subject at the centre of the image. The image is clear, so I each part of the photograph is defined. In Adobe Photoshop I change the hair colour of the subject, so I could trail how to do this technique. I used pink colours to do this, to highlight a major change in the hair colour. I think it also goes with the dramatic nature of the photograph. Making it look edgy.






Again I have edited a previous photo from a photo shoot I had done in the past. The photograph was a simple portrait, with the subject holding a prop which symbolised her. The use of props to emphasise characteristics was used in the photographer's Piczo's work which I really loved FIND HERE.

In this photograph the prop emphasises the childishness in the subject, and I used purple and browns colours to colour the hair as it adds a fantasy child-like element to the photograph relating to the prop.

No comments:

Post a Comment