Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

My Ink and bleach trail combined with my photography




Here is a photograph taken from my floral photo shoot. I used the 'rule of thirds' to capture this image, and I really like the outcome of it. 



I then put the photograph into Adobe Photoshop and alter the colour using colour blending and gradient tools.



Here is the bleach and ink trail I created. I like the symmetry in the piece, and wanted to further edit it and merge it with photographs I had taken.



I then added the bleach and ink trail to Adobe Photoshop. Combining the bleach and ink trail with the photography. I repeated the image four times, and laid the bleach and ink trail on top of the photography. Once it was on top I used the opacity tool and the colour blending tool, to edit the image. The outcome of this was negative.  With the image below I use a less harsher effect to edit this using only opacity so the bleach and ink trails merge into the photography. I really like the outcome of this, and I think I will use this in one of my jars, as a wallpaper. Creating wall paper for jar like the wall paper that was created by artist Juilette Joseph which I discovered when researching jar art; http://ifeakinroyejegraphics.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/using-jars-to-present-work.html




No comments:

Post a Comment