Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

Photo experiment

ZOE





Once I took a trip to Madamme Tussauds I saw that I wanted to create my portrait photograph. This is quite a simple photograph first I took a portrait, then used the belongings of her bag that represented her to lay out a representation of her through objects that she owns. Similar to like in MadameTussauds, how they used clothes to represent the waxwork model, I wanted to use the belongings in she bag to represent her personality and characteristics. I then edited both images in Adobe Lightroom, them put them into Adobe Photoshop to merge both images together. I coloured her belongings in purple as it is her favourite colour and the effect it gives looks great because it look like a stencil. I think I may continue to practice with thi technique if I continue with photography in this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment