Pages

Saturday 21 January 2012

Graphics Retail Project: Final Top Side Surface Designed Net

Final Top Side Surface Designed Net










These are my final top side of the box surface designs. The net is in parts, because the whole net is too large to fit on one side of paper. I wanted to have a large net because for a fancy dress boutique, the box would be used for items such as masks which are often quite delicate and costumes which are often bulky. Upon the net are clothes, which are created for the user to cut out and dress up the ALBOE character.






After various trails I assembled the box. The image above is a prototype, made from paper. It is quite flimsy, but it allowed me to see how the final design will look once made, and what changes I may need to do to the net and surface design to make it better. What I noticed when creating the prototype is that one of the net sides was up-side down, so I had to go back to Adobe Illustrator and turn it around, so it was the right way round.

No comments:

Post a Comment