Pages

Saturday 21 January 2012

Graphics Retail Project: Final Bottom Side Surface Designed Net

Final Bottom Side Surface Designed Net


Image 1




Image 2




Image 3




Image 4




These are my final bottom side surface designs for the nets I have created. I collaged hand-made designs I previously created, and then edited in Adobe Photoshop. I also changed the colour gradient of the images, and assembled them to fit into the net. I also added the ALBOE character to the design, so a connection between the company and the packaging can be made.

Image 1 is the first surface design I created, but the net I made was too short in length.

Image 2 is my second trail of the bottom side of the box surface design.

Image 3 is the net from 'image 2' an assembled together. Once I assembled it, is when I noticed that I did not add enough tabs to the net.

Image 4 is a net with extra tab added to it.


After various trails, I have now a completed net. It was complicated getting the measurements, and overall net correct, but the outcome is quite a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment