Pages

Saturday 21 January 2012

Graphics Retail Project: Creating my Net


Creating my Net

Bottom Side



Graph paper trail - Bottom Side of the box net (8x8cm)



Bottom Sides of the box net (20x10cm)

Bottom Side base of the box net (19.5x19.5cm)




Top Side


Graph paper trail - Top Side of the box net (8.3x8.3cm)

Top Side 2 and 4 of the box net (20x20cm)


Top Side 1 of the box net (20x20cm)


Top Side 3 of the box net (20x20cm)


This is my net which I first created using graph paper. Below it is the net created in Adobe Illustrator. I have decided to make my net a cube, which can open with a separate top and bottom. After researching although I found some very creative packaging designs, I decided a cube would suit my fancy dress boutique the most, then I will focus and a creative surface design. The net is divided into part as I wanted to make my box fairly large, and it could not fit on one sheet of A3 paper. As fancy dress costumes and usually quite large and bulky, I think a large size box is the most appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment