Pages

Saturday 21 January 2012

Graphics Retail Project: Development of Surface Design in Net

Development of Surface Design in Net



I scanned in the surface designs I previously created, then edited them using Adobe Photoshop. I collaged my previous hand-drawn designs, and then I used different gradient colours, fill and effects, to try and experiment with different surface designs. I like how I could incorporate some of my hand made designs into surface designs, and I think it worked quite well. I added the ALBOE character logo, so there is a relationship between the product and the shop, but I think it may look a little out of place. To further my experiments, I went on to using more colours trying to find what colours would best suit the type of people who would shop at my fancy dress boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment