Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Jar Design - MERMAID MAGIC



MERMAID MAGIC



This jar is a representation of  my deep water dreams. As a child who loved watching Disney films on repeat, I really liked the character Ariel from The Little Mermaid. Under water life appears so amazing, and through this jar I want to show the times when I wished I could breathe underwater and build my own palace. Although my vision of real deep sea life have been tainted by an over-watching of Disney films, I think  it is quite beautiful so want to recreate this beauty in the jar. The jar will be filled with blue coloured water, and the glass of the jar will be stained glitter which shows magic. Inside the jar I will stick down shells to show underwater. I will also put confetti into the jar, so that when shaken the bits of confetti can float about. I really want the jar to look magical and so hopefully the outcome will be as I hope.




Finding Nemo image: http://tothecrowd.co.uk/
The Little Mermaid image: http://www.fanpop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment