Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Jar Design - HAPPINESS






This is my happiness jar experiment. I used bright floral patterns because they looked quite summery because of the oranges and the yellows. I associate summer with happiness so thought to connect the two theme in one jar of happiness. I like this technique of using fabric in jars and it worked really well as a wallpaper for the jar. I learnt this technique from an online tutorial, and I really liked how it looked. I then went on to create my own jar with fabric inside. I am happy with the outcome of the trail, although it could have been neater and more  presentable. I my final piece it will be neater, as I will have time to correct mistakes. After creating the fabric inside of the jar I will then  use a candle to light up the jar like a lantern. The use of light links to the theme of happiness, as light is often a symbol of joy or happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment