Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

Graphics Retail Project: A Little Bit Of Everything Logo Design

A Little Bit Of Everything Logo Design



















Above is my 'All Little Bit Of Everything' doodle, edited using Adobe Illustrator. I used different effects and tools to enhance the image. I think the 3D effect worked really well with the logo, as it makes it stand out. The boldness of it enhances the characters on the letters and the actual lettering itself. Although, I like the outcome of some of these trails some are a little messy and using Adobe Photoshop to neater up some of the lines, would make it better. I think this logo is great for the Fancy Dress Boutique. Inspired by artist




I created little fancy dress outfits for some of the letters, making them to individual characters. I think this is appropriate for the type of shop because it is playful and targets children, but also older fancy dress wearers who are likely to be fun, and attracted to this kind of sign. I will continue to trail with different logos, but I do think this works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment