Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

Artist Inspiration - Ingo Giezendanner

Ingo Giezendanner




This is the work of artist Ingo Giezendanner, who works to create installations, paintings and drawings. The work below are some of his drawings created with pen and paper. I like these pieces because of the repeated patterns. Some of his work are a landscapes and street (see above photography), but some of my favourite pieces but Giezendanner are his repetitive patterns (see below photography).

The use of simple black and white colours make the drawing stand out as the black appears emboldened. I really like the use of repeated patterns to create a whole image.







Ingo Giezendanner's work: http://grrrr.net/





Here I combined Ingo Giezendanner inspired repetitive patterns with a photograph I had previously taken.





No comments:

Post a Comment