Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Chosen Exam Brief: Packaging


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhNzRI8u2JFPCD_Cc49yfBpxOA-e5TXwf8QtYf68L9rkSlFgg-eH8Uk2fU7PKwGkRFzhNQmEFuT3BtXxvdZoc6c1rG76GsdMimMSQK6CKMTmaT6zw19J_ZvjgpNzjYHg87MIQC43krgotQ/s1600/packaging.jpg

Above is the brief I have chosen to follow. My previous project focused on packaging, but I think this brief will allow me to create packaging, with is my personal, and self-promotional. I plan to look at photography artists, who focus on portraits, such as Preou, Terry Richardson and Piczo. I will also look at artists who create pop-up books, paper engineering and similar designs. Chrissie MacDonald who is an artists who does a particular style of work which I really like, so I will research more into her style. I will have to experiment with photography, pop-up designs, and drawing. I will practice with all of these to find what will work best for my desired outcome. I hope to create a 3D artist book, and explore pop-ups and portraiture in particular.

Below is the moodboard I have created for the brief.




1 comment:

  1. Well done the way in which you have discussed each of the briefs and the imagery you have gathered for mood boards for each brief shows a wide range of ideas. My only concern is with the presentation of the mood boards on this post as we are missing some sections of text - to improve you could photograph your mood board rather than scan(?) so that we can see it all as one piece.

    ReplyDelete