Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

Graphics Retail Project: Final Swing Tag Design

Final Swing Tag Design






Front


Back




This is my final swing tag design. It is in two parts, because the ALBOE character is detachable, so that users can take it apart from the information swing tag and use it to dress up with the clothes attached to the box. I like this idea of a two part swing tag, offering users something different. The design of the swing tag is fairly simple because through research I saw swing tags are often quite simple. The swing tag has the main ALBOE logo on the back, then the cartoon logo I created on the front. I wanted to write ALBOE in various ways so is looking more appealing and less repetitive. I think this is an effective logo, because it gives the information needed including the instructions on how to use the ABLOE character, and the clothes attached to the box. The ALBOE character is also present on the swing tag, so it becomes a recognisable character for users.

No comments:

Post a Comment