Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

Typography Project: Photographing Rhi

PHOTOGRAPHING RHI


Original image


Black and White image


Collaging image


Collaging image with a collaged newspaper background



Adding typography to the collages



I wanted to use photography in my typographic poster, so I photographed Rhi here. I played around with the images, so create different effects. The first image is the original, I then went on to converting it to black and white. After I tried collaging the image. I experimented with adding a newspaper collage to the background of the image to see how that would look. I like the effect of collaging the image, and I think it worked quite well so I added the "word vomit" typography I created to it. I was able to edit this all in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Lightroom. The end product looks good, but I think collaging the photography can be distracting from the typography, and make the piece look to busy.



No comments:

Post a Comment