Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

Typography Project: Food Typography


FOOD TYPOGRAPHY



These are my Ed Ruscha inspired typographical pieces. Ruscha is a fine artist, who has done a lot of typography. Famously Ruscha has used objects such as fruit, blood and grease to create his typography.

I went on to creating my own pieces using objects.



I used bread to create this piece



To create the word 'FEAR' I used masking tape.




I cut out pieces of newspaper to produce this typography.




Cereal was used to create this piece.




To create the word 'FEAR' I used baked beans.




I used cucumber to create this piece of typography.




Ketchup was used to create the letter 'K'





I used bread to create this piece.




Created with pens









Created from toothpaste



No comments:

Post a Comment