Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Portraits of me









These are portraits of myself from when I was younger, which I altered in various ways. I used biro, makers, tracing paper and various other types of paper, to add effects onto my portrait. I was inspired by artist Francisco Nicolás who does photography, and adds shapes onto the landscapes. I like the mix of illustrations and photography, so trailing it helped me to experiement with how it would look. I think they turned out well, but could be neatened up.

1 comment:

  1. These experiments are fantastic! Well done! I am however concerned about your progress this is 1 of the 5 starter tasks and at this stage you should have more work than this complete and uploaded, please refer to the exam unit checklist for guidance on what work should be complete at this stage

    ReplyDelete